The popular Azulejos Blue Tablecloth now comes in an acrylic-coated option as well! Inspired by Portugueses tile, this stunning blue tablecloth is now available as a wipe-off cloth, non-staining, and you only use only a sponge to clean!
Three sizes of Coated Tablecloths: 69" x 69", 69" x 98", 69" x 126"
Napkins: Cotton: 23in x 23in
Placemats: Cotton: 21in x 15in
No Coated Table Runners or Placemats available in this coated design.
Only Cotton Table Runners and Cotton Placemats are available.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: COATED TABLECLOTHS
- Pure cotton tablecloths with a stain-resistant acrylic coating on one side, designed for frequent use.
- Handy for meals with the family or friends, decorative and easy to clean, ideal for everyday use, in the kitchen or the dining room, as well as on the terrace or in the garden.
- To remove stains, simply wipe off with a damp sponge. No stain remover, no solvent, no bleach required.
- After several uses, you can occasionaly wash your tablecloth at 40°. Withstands years of washing thanks to the excellent properties of the coating.
- Avoid resting hot saucepans or dishes straight from the oven directly on the tablecloth.
- In order to preserve the coating, it is recommended not to leave the tablecloth outside after use.
- To remove creases or wrinkles, it is recommended to carefully use a hand steamer on the cotton side and watch the wrinkles fade away.