Le Jacquard Français
Bilbao Acacia Coated Tablecloth
An acrylic coated tablecloth, and placemat, that you can wipe clean with a sponge. A contemporary design with cool architectural references and conveniently produced in smaller sizes. Designed in neutral trend of grey, charcoal, black, beige/green and yellow mustard, made in France. Acrylic coated on one side and cotton on the other side. Coated items can be machine washed but must be hung on a line to air dry.
Tablecloths: all coated
Napkins Cotton: 21in x 21in
Placemats Coated: 19in x 14in
No table runners are available in this design.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: COATED TABLECLOTHS & PLACEMATS
- Pure cotton tablecloths with a stain-resistant acrylic coating on one side, designed for frequent use.
- Handy for meals with the family or friends, decorative and easy to clean, ideal for everyday use, in the kitchen or the dining room, as well as on the terrace or in the garden.
- To remove stains, simply wipe off with a damp sponge. No stain remover, no solvent, no bleach required.
- After several uses, you can occasionally wash your tablecloth at 40°. Withstands years of washing thanks to the excellent properties of the coating.
- Avoid resting hot saucepans or dishes straight from the oven directly on the tablecloth.
- In order to preserve the coating, it is recommended not to leave the tablecloth outside after use.
- To remove creases or wrinkles, it is recommended to carefully use a hand steamer on the cotton side and watch the wrinkles fade away.