Le Jacquard Français
Bilbao Red Coated New!
This tablecloth comes in thinner widths, shorter lengths, matte acrylic coating on one side, cotton on the opposite side. This tablecloth is "wipe-clean" only, meaning you just need a sponge to keep it clean, or if needed machine wash and hang on line to dry.
Woven in France. Machine washable.
Offered in 3 tablecloth sizes, with matching 100% cotton napkins, and Acrylic Coated Placemats.
Do not place coated items in dryer
Napkins (COTTON): 20in x 20in
Placemats (COATED): 19in x 14in
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: COATED TABLECLOTHS
- Pure cotton tablecloths with a stain-resistant acrylic coating on one side, designed for frequent use.
- Handy for meals with the family or friends, decorative and easy to clean, ideal for everyday use, in the kitchen or the dining room, as well as on the terrace or in the garden.
- To remove stains, simply wipe off with a damp sponge. No stain remover, no solvent, no bleach required.
- After several uses, you can occasionally wash your tablecloth at 40°. Withstands years of washing thanks to the excellent properties of the coating.
- Avoid resting hot saucepans or dishes straight from the oven directly on the tablecloth.
- In order to preserve the coating, it is recommended not to leave the tablecloth outside after use.
- To remove creases or wrinkles, it is recommended to carefully use a hand steamer on the cotton side and watch the wrinkles fade away.