Le Jacquard Français
Fleurs Gourmandes Chalk Coated NEW!
Fleurs Gourmandes, which means "edible flowers", has a gourmet floral theme in a soft cream, grey and beige. It is finished with Le Jacquard Français' signature acrylic coating for easy care. Only need to wipe clean with a sponge! Acrylic on one side and cotton on the other.
Made in France.
Napkins (Cotton): 23 x 23
Only cotton napkins and coated tablecloths available in this colorway, no table runners.
Coated or cotton placemats not available in this design.
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: COATED TABLECLOTHS
- Pure cotton tablecloths with a stain-resistant acrylic coating on one side, designed for frequent use.
- Handy for meals with the family or friends, decorative and easy to clean, ideal for everyday use, in the kitchen or the dining room, as well as on the terrace or in the garden.
- To remove stains, simply wipe off with a damp sponge. No stain remover, no solvent, no bleach required.
- After several uses, you can occasionaly wash your tablecloth at 40°. Withstands years of washing thanks to the excellent properties of the coating.
- Avoid resting hot saucepans or dishes straight from the oven directly on the tablecloth.
- In order to preserve the coating, it is recommended not to leave the tablecloth outside after use.
- To remove creases or wrinkles, it is recommended to carefully use a hand steamer on the cotton side and watch the wrinkles fade away.