Le Jacquard Français
Piazzetta Amber Coated Tablecloth
This is a French jacquard woven cotton tablecloth that has been coated with a matte finish acrylic (not shiny!) on one side. Inspired by Italian Rosettes. This tablecloth can be cleaned with a sponge, but it can also be machine washed cold and hung on a line to dry. Perfect for outdoors, picnics, or every day kitchen use. Kid-Friendly. Made in France.
Napkins (cotton): 23in x 23in
Placemats (coated): 21" x 15"
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: COATED TABLECLOTHS & PLACEMATS
- Pure cotton tablecloths with a stain-resistant acrylic coating on one side, designed for frequent use.
- Handy for meals with the family or friends, decorative and easy to clean, ideal for everyday use, in the kitchen or the dining room, as well as on the terrace or in the garden.
- To remove stains, simply wipe off with a damp sponge. No stain remover, no solvent, no bleach required.
- After several uses, you can occasionally wash your tablecloth at 40°. Withstands years of washing thanks to the excellent properties of the coating.
- Avoid resting hot saucepans or dishes straight from the oven directly on the tablecloth.
- In order to preserve the coating, it is recommended not to leave the tablecloth outside after use.
- To remove creases or wrinkles, it is recommended to carefully use a hand steamer on the cotton side and watch the wrinkles fade away.