Le Jacquard Français
So Bloom Lipstick Pink Coated Tablecloth
This coated design, in shades of pink, only requires a sponge to clean the coated top, even wine beads-up on this coated cloth. So Bloom has a large graphic design of many flowers in bloom. It is all set against a backdrop of gradated colors of pink. Contemporary design, this is available in Three bright summer colors of blue, pink, and yellow. There are also matching Towels available in all 3 colors. They mix festively and match really well against each other.
Coated tablecloths, matching 100% cotton napkins, and Acrylic Coated Placemats.
Do not place coated items in dryer
No table runners available in this design.
Napkins (COTTON): 20in x 20in
Placemats (COATED): 19in x 14in
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: COATED TABLECLOTHS & PLACEMATS
- Pure cotton tablecloths with a stain-resistant acrylic coating on one side, designed for frequent use.
- Handy for meals with the family or friends, decorative and easy to clean, ideal for everyday use, in the kitchen or the dining room, as well as on the terrace or in the garden.
- To remove stains, simply wipe off with a damp sponge. No stain remover, no solvent, no bleach required.
- After several uses, you can occasionally wash your tablecloth at 40°. Withstands years of washing thanks to the excellent properties of the coating.
- Avoid resting hot saucepans or dishes straight from the oven directly on the tablecloth.
- In order to preserve the coating, it is recommended not to leave the tablecloth outside after use.
- To remove creases or wrinkles, it is recommended to carefully use a hand steamer on the cotton side and watch the wrinkles fade away.