Coated Care Guide
R.H. BALLARD RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CLEANING Le Jacquard Francais COATED TABLECLOTHS
• These are pure jacquard cotton tablecloths with a stain-resistant acrylic coating on one side, designed for frequent use. The matte acrylic coating is impermeable and will last a long time with proper use and care.
• Do not place in washing machine.
• To remove stains, simply wipe off with a damp sponge. No stain remover, no solvent, no bleach required. Do not use harsh chemicals to clean, nor abrasive sponges. Do not rub.
• To easily remove creases or wrinkles it is recommended to carefully use a hand steamer on the cotton side and watch the wrinkles fade away.
• Avoid resting hot saucepans or hot dishes straight from the oven directly on the tablecloth.
• Ink, paint, and dye will permanently stain the acrylic. If this happens, try gently applying masking/shipping tape over the stain, pat the stain in an up and down motion until stain removes or is less noticeable. This is not a guaranteed process but may lessen the stain appearance.
• Perfect tablecloths for indoor and outdoor celebrations. To preserve the acrylic coating, it is recommended not to leave the tablecloth outside in the sun for prolonged periods of time.